combinereducers initial state error

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPcombinereducers initial state error
So I just had one redux reducer in my app called rootreducer.js but renamed it into a reducer called pics and added it to an index file with combineReducers.
export default function rootReducer(state = {
images: ,
filtered: ,
isFetching: false
}, action) {
let imagepics = Object.assign(, state.imagepics)
switch (action.type) {
case "INVALIDATE_IMAGE":
return {
...state,
didInvalidate: true
}
case "REQUEST_IMAGES":
return {
...state,
isFetching: true
}
case "SEARCH_IMAGES":
let filtered = action.payload
return {...state, images: action.payload, filtered, isFetching: false}
default:
return state
}
}
I structured my pics reducers just like the previous one, however empty arrays for images and filtered in the new pics reducer is causing my app not to load. How do I set the intial state for these using combine reducers?
export default function pics(state = {images: ,
filtered: }, action) {
switch (action.type) {
case "REQUEST_IMAGES":
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.