Google Endpoints API working in development but not when deployed

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Google Endpoints API working in development but not when deployed



I am trying to deploy a cloud endpoints api so I can use it on my website.
When I run it locally the api works fine (loads and works properly and doesn't give an error).
However, when I upload to the web it doesn't load. (when I check api explorer I just get the yellow loading bar near the search and I can't get it to load using JavaScript)



I checked both the logs on the local machine and the logs in the developers console but their isn't anything informative about the endpoints



Based on suggestion here GAE cloud endpoints - Api not updating after deploy



I checked my logs and found the following line "POST /_ah/spi/BackendService.getApiConfigs HTTP/1.1" 200



My endpoints has the following header


@endpoints.api(name='treesruleApi', version='v1')



In my app.yaml I have


- url: /_ah/spi/.*
script: api.APPLICATION



I am not really expecting a solution but I would love to know other things I can try.



P.S. Below is my whole app.yaml for reference (without the application:application line)


version: 1
runtime: python27
api_version: 1
threadsafe: yes

handlers:
- url: /bootstrap
static_dir: bootstrap
- url: /style
static_dir: style
- url: /flot
static_dir: flot
- url: /_ah/spi/.*
script: api.APPLICATION
- url: /favicon.ico
static_files: favicon.ico
upload: favicon.ico
- url: /.*
script: app.application


builtins:
- remote_api: on
- admin_redirect: on

libraries:
- name: webapp2
version: latest
- name: jinja2
version: latest
- name: endpoints
version: 1.0





In your request logs for /_ah/spi/BackendService.getApiConfigs, do you see a 200 response code, or a 4xx / 5xx? Do you have a Traceback / stack trace in the logs?
– tx802
Mar 3 '15 at 19:57


/_ah/spi/BackendService.getApiConfigs


200


4xx


5xx





200 I thought I copied that! i will update my question
– Treesrule14
Mar 3 '15 at 20:04





I assume your api.py contains something like APPLICATION = endpoints.api_server([treesruleApi])?
– tx802
Mar 3 '15 at 20:15


api.py


APPLICATION = endpoints.api_server([treesruleApi])





Yeah It's ]the class name as opposed to the endpoints name though
– Treesrule14
Mar 3 '15 at 20:24





Yep, my mistake. So, if you go to https://your-project-id.appspot.com/_ah/api/explorer, do you get redirected to apis-explorer.appspot.com/apis-explorer/?base=<your-api-url>, but then you don't see treesruleApi API in the list of Services?
– tx802
Mar 3 '15 at 20:37




https://your-project-id.appspot.com/_ah/api/explorer


apis-explorer.appspot.com/apis-explorer/?base=<your-api-url>


treesruleApi API









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived