How to embedded this project into another in java?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


How to embedded this project into another in java?



I have three project A, B, C that is code server-side and they run in web browser



And I made a project D implement function d.



I need project A, B, C use function d.



I think I need built project as a plug-in project but I can't do it?



I dont know search it with what key word
how to do it?



Thanks very much





what did you try sofa
– janith1024
14 mins ago





I think your question is not clear. Please edit this question and add more informations to it.
– wm_pasindu
8 mins ago





i dont understand your idea T_T
– Nam Le Van
7 mins ago









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived