I am developing react-native with Visual Studio Code. I have the following problems

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


I am developing react-native with Visual Studio Code. I have the following problems



When I'm doing 'react-native run-android' I'll have the following questions



Scanning folders for symlinks in S:demoTestnode_modules (40ms)
JS server already running.
Building and installing the app on the device (cd android && gradlew.bat installDebug)...



FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.



What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project 'demoTest'.



Could not resolve all files for configuration ':classpath'.
Could not resolve com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.1.2.
Required by:
project :
Could not resolve com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.1.2.
Could not get resource 'https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/build/gradle/3.1.2/gradle-3.1.2.pom'.
Could not GET 'https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/tools/build/gradle/3.1.2/gradle-3.1.2.pom'.
Connect to 127.0.0.1:1087 [/127.0.0.1] failed: Connection refused: connect



Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.



Get more help at https://help.gradle.org



BUILD FAILED in 2s
Could not install the app on the device, read the error above for details.
Make sure you have an Android emulator running or a device connected and have
set up your Android development environment:
https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html



enter image description here









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

Future solutions