In getorgchart jquery plugin how to remove the getorgchart hyperlink present at the bottom of the screen

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


In getorgchart jquery plugin how to remove the getorgchart hyperlink present at the bottom of the screen



I am trying to use getorgchart jquery plugin. And I want to remove the 'GetOrgChart' hyprlink which is showing in the bottom of the screen. I have tried removing it from getorgchart.js file but it is still showing up. Is it part of the theme? How Can I stop showig it on my webpage???



Please help..




4 Answers
4



Try this, It worked for me.



Add following code in your html page.


$(document).ready(function(e) {

setInterval(function(){ $('a[title="GetOrgChart jquery plugin"]').hide(); }, 10);

});



In order to remove the getorgchart logo you need to buy a license http://www.getorgchart.com/Buy



Try This,



In your orgchart.html page, paste this snippet


<div style="display: block; position: absolute; bottom: 15px; right: 0;z-index: 214748336480 !important; height: 25px; width: 100px; background: #333;></div>



Change width, height and background to your liking. But make sure z-index is higher than what I have mentioned, this is the important point here. Hope this helps. Thank you.



Open file getorgchart.js and find eval(eval("String.fromCharCode(blah2x...)"))
and delete it or comment.


getorgchart.js


eval(eval("String.fromCharCode(blah2x...)"))






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived