laravel backup raising 404 to return a view

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


laravel backup raising 404 to return a view



In short what is happening is, when I try to access a route, Laravel shows a 404 error, with a short description "Page not Found, No query results for model [AppModelsProduct] teste ".



Inside of my model I have the method "teste" which invokes a route.


public function teste($crud = false)
{
return '<a class="btn btn-xs btn-default" href="product/teste" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Just a demo custom button."><i class="fa fa-search"></i> Add Item</a>';
}



button image in the datatable line



Adding a button inside of ProductCrudController


$this->crud->addButton('top', 'bteste', 'model_function', 'teste', 'beginning');



Inside of custom.php I have tried already:


CRUD::resource('product/teste', 'ProductCrudController@teste');
Route::get('product/teste', 'ProductCrudController@teste');



Inside of my Controller I have my method named teste


public function teste(){
return view('vendor/backpack/crud/teste');
}



And finally inside of this path I have my view "which is pretty simple" and only retues a simple hello.



What is the purpose



I need to build a form which allows the user to add "a component" for the product once that the product is always customized. This means, a combination of components makes up a new product.
What I need is: Add a new button in the product line which when clicked gonna redirect the user to add all components which makes up this product. Same idea of an order which contain items.



I could not find by myself the possible options to fit my need.
Is that possible to be done by backpack? If so is there any example to be followed?



Thanks









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived