Reusing a Form In Multiple Views

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPReusing a Form In Multiple Views
I am starting a new project and I have a few decisions to make in regards to user submitted forms. I will be using the php Laravel framework for this project. Here is a quick rundown of where forms can be submitted from:
There are approximately 20 different services that we offer. And I would like for all of our services to be available for purchase from the 3 different locations listed above. Also, a quick note, all 3 locations have different UIs. Here is what I would like to achieve if possible:
This is a theory I have always wanted to attempt but I am just not sure if this is the way the "pros" do it.
Any help in the right direction to achieve this would be greatly appreciated! Also, if this was the wrong place to post this type of question, sorry.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.