Clash Royale CLAN TAG #URR8PPP Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding Yesterday we were trying to update the firmware of our 3D-printer a Tevo Tarantula i3 The printer was running Marlin 3D Printer Firmware. We installed a new module a TL-Touch Sensor, a chinese copy of the Bl-Touch an auto bedleveling touch sensor for a 3D printer. After re-configurating a new version of the firmware for our setup in the Arduino IDE we went on with uploading the sketch to the Arduino Mega that was controling our 3D printer. Before we started uploading we made sure the right COM-port was selected in the Arduino IDE and that also the right type of Arduino was selected. The Arduino Mega 2260. Then we started with compiling the firmware and then uploading it to the Mega, Somewhere in between that moment the IDE freezed and crashed. As a response we removed the USB cable that was connected from the PC uploading the firmware onto the Arduino Mega, (This was a st...
Clash Royale CLAN TAG #URR8PPP Better method to check all objects' parameters with a single call I want to get all objects which age is less than 18. How can easily do that? Should I had to pass all objects to get_nonage to get it? class People: def __init__(self, uid, age): self.uid = uid self.age = age def get_nonage(self): # print nonage here which age<18 # expected output: {1: 11, 3: 15} pass p1 = People(1, 11) p2 = People(2, 20) p3 = People(3, 15) ... People.get_nonage() People.get_nonage() First, get_nonage should probably not be an instance method. Second, yes, you will have to pass it all of the People object if you want it to search all of the People objects. But that implies that you should be storing them in a list, instead of in a bunch of separate variables. Then you just pass the list. – abarnert 13 mins ago ...
Clash Royale CLAN TAG #URR8PPP Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results so I am a complete beginner to using Visual Studio Code and I have no clue what I am doing. I've searched around (maybe not enough), but I cant find just a simple explanation for someone like me on how to configure the c_cpp_properties.json file that I am redirected to whenever I click on the yellow lightbulb next to a line that is underlined with a green squiggle. Lightbulb example c_cpp_properties.json I just want to know what to put in the .json to make IntelliSense work properly This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed. 2 Answers 2 From: https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/languages/cpp Below you can see that the MinGW C++ include path has been added to browse.path for Windows: { "name": "Win32...