wordpress search result and permalink

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


wordpress search result and permalink



I have a page that search's posts from specific category. when the permalink is in post id format it works well, but when I change it to post name format it returns no result :



when the permalink format is post id :



search page url :localhost/wordpress/?pageid=12


localhost/wordpress/?pageid=12



result page url :localhost/wordpress/?s=123


localhost/wordpress/?s=123



it works well but When I use postname format :


search page url: localhost/wordpress/verifycertificates/?s=123



result page url : localhost/wordpress/verifycertificates/?s=123


localhost/wordpress/verifycertificates/?s=123



it loads the "404 page" and the result not found.



the problem is here :


result page url :localhost/wordpress/?s=123
result page url: localhost/wordpress/verifycertificates/?s=123









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Better method to check all objects' parameters with a single call

List of members of the United States House of Representatives in the 114th Congress by seniority