Changes done in Admin are not reflecting in api results

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Changes done in Admin are not reflecting in api results



I'm using react starter version of broadleafcommerce. (version 5.2 )



Question 1:
I added a new Category in Admin and added it to menu as well. I have changed the solr.repeat.interval option in runtime properties to 3 sec in both api, core modules. yet I do not see any new updates in the api response or in the UI.



Am I missing something ?



Question 2:



I dont know how to modify admin UI . I dont see any source code for it. Can you please answers these both ?




1 Answer
1



There is database-level caching happening, you will not see your changes immediately on the frontend unless you manually expire the ehcache cache, or wait for it to expire.



You can also disable all of the database caching, see the Broadleaf docs for more information.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Better method to check all objects' parameters with a single call

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results