EPPlus - sheet.Column(int) Modifies Sheet Dimension?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


EPPlus - sheet.Column(int) Modifies Sheet Dimension?



Running EPPlus v.4.5.2.1.



It looks like getting a Column object from a worksheet is somehow modifying the worksheet itself.



The following code works fine:


int rowCount = sheet.Dimension.End.Row;

ExcelColumn theCol = sheet.Column(col);

for (int row = 1; row < rowCount; row++)
{
// Do stuff
}



But this throws a NullReferenceException. sheet.Dimension is null.


NullReferenceException


sheet.Dimension


null


ExcelColumn theCol = sheet.Column(col);

for (int row = 1; row < sheet.Dimension.End.Row; row ++)
{
// Do stuff
}



Anyone know if this is expected behavior?



Note: after reading this issue on GitHub, I realized that the code in question isn't doing what I thought it was doing, so this question might not have any real practical use. I'm just trying to get a handle on why EPPlus behaves the way it does so I can avoid errors in the future.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived