.net add handler multithread

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP.net add handler multithread
I’m tying myself up in knots here with multithread in vb.
I have a working program that I subscribe to 4 events using the add handler address of and point to a function on my main form. I have 4 separate functions that all do exactly the same thing expect for each of the 4 unique addresses for each of the functions. They have an invoke required, call my delegate thingy at the top of the functions, and then all that the function does is spawn a thread of another process and hand off processing to it.
When I use the program and I handle events from one of the subscriptions everything works great. When I start handling 2 it gets a bit slower, then I do 4 and it really clogs up. When I generate each of the subscribed events they all happen at the same time so windows would get 4 requests at the same time and presumably queue them up and work through them. So this is 1 bottleneck in my application.
What I wondered if it was possible to do, was to point the subscribed events (I.e what I do an add handler address of to) at another thread and have the raised events processed asynchronously across several threads, so I’m not Queuing them up on 1 thread. I know it’s possible because I can run 2 applications and handle the events across 2 of them split and that improves the performance, same goes for if I do 4 separate applications.
I know I have all the right bits I just can’t quite piece it together in the right order.
Hello and Welcome to Stack Overflow! Please edit your question to include a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example so that we can get a better understanding of what's going on and perhaps be able to test it ourselves. Thank you!
– Visual Vincent
1 hour ago
We don't know that you have the right bits. You do need to post your code as a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example for us to work with. Right now you have an interesting discussion, but nothing concrete for us to work with.
– Enigmativity
7 secs ago
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Do you have some code that you can post? Cheers
– d219
1 hour ago