Adding new party to the existing network

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPAdding new party to the existing network
I have a corda network (corda as system service) (v3.1) running in devMode, the network structure goes like:
devMode
The network is running perfectly fine until I try to add one more party to the network (Party D). Steps how I try to add new party:
This didn't work, probably because newly added node has a different network parameter file then other nodes and has no information about the notary nodes.
I tried the other way:
node.conf
node/cordapps
Can you help me with correct steps for adding new node to the existing network?
1 Answer
1
The bootstrapper can only generate information for a set of nodes that are on the same machine. If a node needs to be added to a bootstrapped network, all the nodes need to be collected back together on the same machine.
The instructions for adding a node to a bootstrapped network are available here: https://docs.corda.net/head/network-bootstrapper.html#adding-a-new-node-to-the-network.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
I've given a link below. If you can't solve it using that, drop me a comment and I can help you out further :)
– Joel
1 min ago