Consul TCP check throws Transport Connection to: tcp://: java.io.EOFException

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPConsul TCP check throws Transport Connection to: tcp://: java.io.EOFException
I have defined following tcp check in consul over stomp port (61650).
{
"id": "broker_check",
"name": "check if broker_master is listening on port 61650",
"tcp": "10.206.24.221:61650",
"interval": "10s"
},
However I see following exceptions in the broker logs
2018-07-27 08:18:06,263 | DEBUG | Transport Connection to: tcp://10.206.24.221:58220 failed: java.io.EOFException | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///10.206.24.221:58220@61650
java.io.EOFException
at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)[:1.8.0_172]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readHeaderLine(StompWireFormat.java:174)[activemq-stomp-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readLine(StompWireFormat.java:167)[activemq-stomp-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.parseAction(StompWireFormat.java:200)[activemq-stomp-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.unmarshal(StompWireFormat.java:112)[activemq-stomp-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:240)[activemq-client-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:232)[activemq-client-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:215)[activemq-client-5.14.5.jar:5.14.5]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)[:1.8.0_172]
2018-07-27 08:18:06,264 | DEBUG | Unregistering MBean com.mobileiron.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=broker2_master,connector=clientConnectors,connectorName=stomp,connectionViewType=remoteAddress,connectionName=tcp_//10.206.24.221_58220 | org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext | ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///10.206.24.221:58220@61650
2018-07-27 08:18:06,265 | DEBUG | Stopping connection: tcp://10.206.24.221:58220 | org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection | ActiveMQ BrokerService[broker2_master] Task-2
2018-07-27 08:18:06,266 | DEBUG | Stopping transport tcp:///10.206.24.221:58220@61650 | org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport | ActiveMQ BrokerService[broker2_master] Task-2
Am I missing something here?
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.