Drop Down List of months in Vue.js

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Drop Down List of months in Vue.js



What I am trying to achieve is to get a drop down list of months which takes in the current month/year and at most you can only see a year ahead. So you will only be able to see a year ahead of you starting from current date.
I am currently using the Moment library by the way.





Hello, can you please add some code to show us what you've tried so far?
– li x
23 mins ago





What is your exact question here?
– Harshal Patil
19 mins ago





Create a drop down list of months/year which start from today and ends to a year ahead. I thought my post is quiet clear
– Heyab Redda
2 mins ago






1 Answer
1



if you'd like to refer to a built component, I recommend you Elementui and it supplies many useful component, here is the doc: http://element.eleme.io/#/en-US/component/date-picker






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived