how to fine tune faster-rcnn-resnet-101-coco model with tensorflow object detection API ?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


how to fine tune faster-rcnn-resnet-101-coco model with tensorflow object detection API ?



I want to keep several layers in the faster rcnn resnet 101 model.
And change or train the last 2 layers so I can fine it tune to my own object detection problem which have less categories. I make much efforts but failed.
Firstly, the model file which the API saved did not keep the loss tensors.
Secondly, there were many branches in the tensorflow op so that I can't make it clear. Maybe I should modify the source code of the API but I failed. I was lost in it. PLZ help me.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived