How to resolve white screen on ionic application (ios)

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPHow to resolve white screen on ionic application (ios)
My app shows a white screen on the device but it correctly runs in the browser and emulator. I have tried a lot of solutions, but none have worked for me. I also use the ionic run ios -l -c command to see errors on the console log but it didn't show any errors.
ionic run ios -l -c
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could debug this issue?
xcode 8.3.3 , os sierra and ios version 9.3
– suniel kalwani
Jul 18 '17 at 11:44
2 Answers
2
I also faced same issue:
but you can replace your html page contents by <ion-content> with <ion-scroll>.. and also set overflow-scroll="false"
<ion-content>
<ion-scroll>
overflow-scroll="false"
Another thing is check in your config.xml file that all this values are set
<preference name="SplashScreenDelay" value="2000"/>
<preference name="FadeSplashScreenDuration" value="2000"/>
<preference name="SplashScreen" value="screen"/>
<preference name="ShowSplashScreenSpinner" value="false"/>
<preference name="AutoHideSplashScreen" value="false" />
and also change in app.js file by adding this line
$ionicConfigProvider.views.swipeBackEnabled(false);
it didn't work for me
– suniel kalwani
Jul 18 '17 at 11:44
I faced a similar issue recently. Can you try performing a clean installation after deleting node_modules, platforms and plugins directories.
If it didn't work update your app.component.ts like this.
import { SplashScreen } from '@ionic-native/splash-screen';
export class MyApp {
...
constructor(... public splashScreen: SplashScreen, ...) {
this.initializeApp();
}
initializeApp() {
this.platform.ready().then(() => {
...
setTimeout(() => {
this.splashScreen.hide();
}, 2000);
...
});
}
In your config.xml set this perference.
<preference name="AutoHideSplashScreen" value="false" />
<preference name="SplashShowOnlyFirstTime" value="false" />
<preference name="ShowSplashScreen" value="false" />
<preference name="SplashScreenDelay" value="3000" />
<preference name="ShowSplashScreenSpinner" value="false" />
<preference name="FadeSplashScreen" value="false" />
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
what is your xcode , OS,and ios version ?
– sam
Jul 18 '17 at 11:27