How to use the Qt Designer individually and Ooffline doc for PyQt5 in Eric6?

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPHow to use the Qt Designer individually and Ooffline doc for PyQt5 in Eric6?
pip install pyqt5 and then install eric6.
pip install pyqt5
Now, when i open *.ui, tip could not found designer.I know I can install the entire Qt Creator to get support, but can I install only the Designer?
*.ui
Another question is how to open an offline PYQT5 help document in ERIC6?
This library has been abandoned. @eyllanesc
– Martin Zhu
7 mins ago
Where does it say that it has been abandoned ?, besides you want only the executable of Qt designer
– eyllanesc
6 mins ago
You can't install it through the PIP, and it looks like it can only be used under Windows. @eyllanesc
– Martin Zhu
4 mins ago
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
install pypi.org/project/pyqt5-tools
– eyllanesc
8 mins ago