In Sphinx, can I prevent the list format from changing when including a .. note:: within the list?

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPIn Sphinx, can I prevent the list format from changing when including a .. note:: within the list?
#. List number one
#. Part two
.. note:: adding some note
#. part three
Doing the above causes the spacing or format, in the numbered list to change when compared to a numbered list without a note.
Is this a problem with Sphinx, or is it a theme issue?
Edit: Unfortunately I didn't put the white space lines in the example above.
1 Answer
1
Whitespace has meaning in reStructuredText. Directives within a bulleted list require blank lines around them, similar to nested lists.
#. List number one
#. Part two
.. note:: adding some note
#. part three
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
This is actually how it's written as per your suggestion, and an extra carriage return is adding in the HTML page.
– wilfy
4 mins ago