Latest compatible version for npm and node

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Latest compatible version for npm and node



I am using nodist version 0.8.8 which is the latest one. By using this I installed latest node version 10.7.0 and latest npm version 6.1.0. I assured it by reading the following document.



https://nodejs.org/en/download/releases/



Nw I surfed in google to find whether npm 6.2.0 is available? If it is I want to know the corresponding node version for it.



Thanks in advance.





Use appropriate tags to get help. The question is tagged in angular but related to nodejs.
– Dhananjai Pai
27 mins ago




2 Answers
2



Node and npm are independent tools. You can very well install different versions of either.
Use


npm i -g npm@latest



to get the latest npm installed with your node.



use node -v and npm -v to get respective version informations.


node -v


npm -v



You can use nvm which is node version manager


nvm



With nvm you have the option to install the latest npm compatible with your currently installed node


nvm


npm


node



use this link to install nvm:


nvm



https://github.com/creationix/nvm






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived