Local composer package development - require path over git

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPLocal composer package development - require path over git
So I'm creating a composer package, I'm trying to establish the best workflow for me to be able to quickly switch between my local path/symlink repository definition and the git definition.
This is how my composer looks:
"repositories": [
{
"type": "composer",
"url": "https://wpackagist.org"
},
{
"url": "git@bitbucket.org:hubmdp/package.git",
"type": "git"
},
{
"type": "path",
"url": "../package",
"options": {
"symlink": true
}
}
],
I then just require the package. What I want to be able to do is basically tell composer to install the path version so I can work locally, but have it by default require the git version.
Hopefully this makes sense.
Thanks in advance.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.