Mobile App to call the AutoML Vision model prediction

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Mobile App to call the AutoML Vision model prediction



Look like I am the first poster here. I am an app developer on Android/iOS and have been waiting to see Cloud AutoML Vision for public release. I just play around the console and build a model with 2 labels. However, the implementation require Rest API or Python , both of which I am not familiar with. How do I make use of of built model? Any other GCP product do I need to use?



how or where do I execute the REST API?



request.json


{
"payload": {
"image": {
"imageBytes": "YOUR_IMAGE_BYTE"
},
}
}



Execute the request


curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json"
-H "Authorization: Bearer $(gcloud auth application-default print-access-token)"
https://automl.googleapis.com/v1beta1/projects/drughk-9747d/locations/us-central1/models/ICN6566958205491349320:predict -d @request.json



I noticed Firebase ML kit where you can upload a .tflite model to Firebase Console. Could Cloud AutoML Vision export the model as a tensorflow or tensorflow lite model? Do Cloud AutoML Vision actually use tensorflow? I really hope Firebase ML kit will implement similar functionality to Cloud AutoML Vision for easier mobile app developement









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived