Nativescript conflict between two plugins - Android gradle

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Nativescript conflict between two plugins - Android gradle



I use the plugin Firebase (https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/nativescript-plugin-firebase) and the plugin Wonderpush : https://github.com/wonderpush/wonderpush-nativescript-sdk . But when I try to compile for Android, I get an error :


FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Failed to capture snapshot of input files for task ':app:preDebugBuild' property 'compileManifests' during up-to-date check.
> The library com.google.android.gms:play-services-basement is being requested by various other libraries at [[11.0.4,11.0.4], [15.0.1,15.0.1]], but resolves to 15.0.1. Disable the plugin and check your dependencies tree using ./gradlew :app:dependencies.



I think it's because Firebase plugin uses version 15.0.1 of the library while Wonderpush uses version 11.0.4.



How can I fixed this conflict into my project ? (I can't modify these plugins)



Thanks









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

Future solutions