PostgreSQL multiple row as columns

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPPostgreSQL multiple row as columns
I have a table like this:
| id | name | segment | date_created | question | answer |
|----|------|---------|--------------|----------|--------|
| 1 | John | 1 | 2018-01-01 | 10 | 28 |
| 1 | John | 1 | 2018-01-01 | 14 | 37 |
| 1 | John | 1 | 2018-01-01 | 9 | 83 |
| 2 | Jack | 3 | 2018-03-11 | 22 | 13 |
| 2 | Jack | 3 | 2018-03-11 | 23 | 16 |
And I want to show this information in a single row, transpose all the questions and answers as columns:
| id | name | segment | date_created | question_01 | answer_01 | question_02 | answer_02 | question_03 | answer_03 |
|----|------|---------|--------------|-------------|-----------|-------------|-----------|-------------|-----------|
| 1 | John | 1 | 2018-01-01 | 10 | 28 | 14 | 37 | 9 | 83 |
| 2 | Jack | 3 | 2018-03-11 | 22 | 13 | 23 | 16 | | |
The number os questions/answers for the same ID is known. Maximum of 15.
I'm already tried using crosstab, but it only accepts a single value as category and I can have 2 (question/answer). Any help how to solve this?
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.