ScreenRayCaster in QML

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPScreenRayCaster in QML
I would like to reproduce this example https://www.kdab.com/new-in-qt-3d-5-11-generalized-ray-casting/
But when I add this line in my qml file
import Qt3D.Render 2.0
...
ScreenRayCaster { id: screenRayCaster }
I've got this error :
ScreenRayCaster is not a type
My Qt version is 5.11 for vc2017 64bits.
Anyone knows how to use ScreenRayCaster in QML ?
import Qt3D.Render 2.11
QT += 3dcore 3drender 3dinput 3dquick 3dlogic qml quick 3dquickextras
The doc says
import Qt3D.Render 2.0 so project dependencies are more likely– dtech
17 hours ago
import Qt3D.Render 2.0
1 Answer
1
ok, that works with
import Qt3D.Render 2.11
thank you
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
try
import Qt3D.Render 2.11instead. Also don't forget to add to your *.pro file the following:QT += 3dcore 3drender 3dinput 3dquick 3dlogic qml quick 3dquickextras, one of them, what you need– folibis
19 hours ago