SQL database manipulation - How do I append the parent name to the child name in this database example

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPSQL database manipulation - How do I append the parent name to the child name in this database example
I have an SQL database, I have access via phpmyadmin
I have parent and child data in the same table, I want to append the parent name to the end of the child name.
This is what I currently have
Image of current table data
This is what I would like to create
Image of how I would like table data to look
I need help writing a script to achieve this that I can use in phpmyadmin.
The database has 4000 products in it, if that makes any difference. I will only need to run this once.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.