VBA Sumifs to paste result as values

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


VBA Sumifs to paste result as values



Would like to know how to code properly a SUMIFS formula and paste the results as value only.
Is it also possible to just have the formula loop only on blank cells? I tried running the code and it seems that is pastes the formula for all cells.
I've attached a sample code which I only got from other forums for reference. Would really appreciate your help guys!


Option Explicit

Sub SumGroups()
Dim lastCode As Long, lastFiltCode As Long

'Determine Last Row in Column O (Unfiltered Codes)
With Worksheets("Database")
lastCode = .Range("O" & .Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
End With

With Worksheets("Sheet3")
'Determine last Row in Column A (Filtered Codes)
lastFiltCode = .Range("A" & .Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

.Range("B2:K" & lastFiltCode).Formula = _
"=SUMIFS(Database!$M$2:$M$" & lastCode & ",Database!$O$2:$O$" & lastCode & ",$A2,Database!$I$2:$I$" & lastCode & ",B$1)"
End With

End Sub




1 Answer
1



You just have to have the work occur in VBA:


cells(1,1).value = Application.SumIfs(Range(Cells(1,1),Cells(10,1)),Range(Cells(1,2),Cells(10,2)), "<0")



Or, you can do this AFTER you have shown the formulas, so the value of the formula is pasted in place of the formula:


cells(1,1).value = cells(1,1).value






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

Future solutions