Vue.js PWA not updating to latest version. Probably a cache issue?

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPVue.js PWA not updating to latest version. Probably a cache issue?
I've built a PWA SPA (mouthful) in vue - scaffolded with vue cli 3.
When I push a new version, it doesn't update. Googling around the subject points to a cache issue.. but I don't know where to look?
Digital Ocean, Dokku app install - which I updated to the latest. Any help will be greatly appreciated, as I'm having to tell everyone to look at it in incognito mode...
** edit **
Vue cli 3 doesn't appear to be cache busting... now to figure out how to enable it
Does your JS bundle have a hash in the name?
– Lassi Uosukainen
33 mins ago
@LassiUosukainen app.ea856139.js
– Rob
23 mins ago
And on each build - that doesnt change...
– Rob
4 mins ago
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Is your service worker invalidating itself correctly? If not, this may help stackoverflow.com/questions/33262385/…
– Kristian Roebuck
36 mins ago