Whats would be the best way to organize classess processing data in my MVC 5 application?

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPWhats would be the best way to organize classess processing data in my MVC 5 application?
I created an MVC application, serving a dashboard with current and logged information about various services running in the background.
This project requires a lot of data handling and processing. I also wanted to make my controllers as readable as they could be so I organized these functionalities into separate classes and created a folder for them, called Handlers. Though while watching a video-course about HttpHandlers I realized that this name can lead to confusion.
What do you think, what would be the best way to organize my classes that are dealing with data processing?
Even a better name suggestion for the folder would be great!
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.