Check if multiple dimension Python array is empty

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPCheck if multiple dimension Python array is empty
I have a function that can return randomly shaped array like:
[[1], 2, [[3, 4], , [[5]]]
I need to check if the result array is empty and I can't use numpy or any other third party library.
Unfortunately,
if : ...
>>> False
which is fine, but
if [,]:...
>>> True
and I want this result to be false, so I came up with this:
def isEmpty(a):
return all([isEmpty(b) for b in a]) if isinstance(a, list) else False
Is there a built in way to get this result ?
If not this post might be usefull to someone somehow.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.