Container sizing in Bulma.io

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Container sizing in Bulma.io



I have started to learn Bulma. I want to minimize container's (grey area in the picture) size in x-axis so I can embed elements into.Couldn't find any related content in documents. Here is my source code:


<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" it>
<title>Title</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bulma/0.7.1/css/bulma.css">
</head>
<body>
<section class="hero is-medium">

<div class="hero-body has-background-danger">
<nav class="navbar has-background-primary">
<div class="container has-background-grey-light is-fluid ">
</div>
</nav>
</div>
</section>
</body>
</html>



This is the sample view of this code:
grey area is the one that I want to minimize




1 Answer
1



You can wrap it in a column class and then adjust its size. (ex. is-half)


column


is-half


<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" it>
<title>Title</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/bulma/0.7.1/css/bulma.css">
</head>
<body>
<section class="hero is-medium">
<div class="hero-body has-background-danger">
<div class="columns is-centered">
<div class="column is-half">
<nav class="navbar has-background-primary">
<div class="container has-background-grey-light is-fluid">
</div>
</nav>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</section>
</body>
</html>



Result:



enter image description here





I want it in center of hero body(pink area).It seems it just went to right side.
– Kadir Susuz
16 mins ago





@KadirSusuz Updated my answer!
– aldi
4 mins ago






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived