Login form in mysql

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


Login form in mysql



I am using Mysql netbeans . I have created a db table "userdetails_summertrainingproject" . In the login form I have two fileds to fill one is "UUId_JTextField" and other is "Password1_JPasswordField". I want to compare that the password value entered by the user is same as that in db for the particular UUId entered by the user. UUid is unique.


try{
Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver");
Connection conn=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mysql","root","");
String query = "SELECT password FROM userdetails_summertrainingproject WHERE UUId=?;";
PreparedStatement preparedStatement = conn.prepareStatement(query);
preparedStatement.setString(1,UUId_JTextField.getText());
ResultSet rs = preparedStatement.executeQuery();
char password1 = Password1_JPasswordField.getPassword();
String pass1 = new String(password1);
if(rs.getString(query)==pass1){
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Logged in successfully");
}
}

catch(Exception e){
System.out.println("Exception in Login:"+e.getMessage());
}



Above is the code I am using.
The Exception is:



Exception in Login:Column 'SELECT password FROM userdetails_summertrainingproject WHERE UUId=?;' not found.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived