No packages marked for update on CentOS 7

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


No packages marked for update on CentOS 7



I have installed Cent OS 7 on my machine. Everything was working fine until today when I entered sudo yum update I receive following -


sudo yum update


sudo yum update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: centos.mirror.net.in
* elrepo: elrepo.reloumirrors.net
* epel: mirror.nes.co.id
* extras: mirrors.fibergrid.in
* nux-dextop: mirror.li.nux.ro
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: www.mirrorservice.org
* updates: mirrors.fibergrid.in



No packages marked for update
`



I have tried every possible method provided on the internet but I'm still stuck.


# CentOS-Base.repo
#
# The mirror system uses the connecting IP address of the client and the
# update status of each mirror to pick mirrors that are updated to and
# geographically close to the client. You should use this for CentOS updates
# unless you are manually picking other mirrors.
#
# If the mirrorlist= does not work for you, as a fall back you can try the
# remarked out baseurl= line instead.
#
#

[base]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Base
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=os&infra=$infra
baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/$releasever/os/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
enabled=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

#released updates
[updates]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Updates
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=updates&infra=$infra
baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/$releasever/updates/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

#additional packages that may be useful
[extras]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Extras
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=extras&infra=$infra
baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/$releasever/extras/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

#additional packages that extend functionality of existing packages
[centosplus]
name=CentOS-$releasever - Plus
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=centosplus&infra=$infra
baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/$releasever/centosplus/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
enabled=0
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7

#packages used/produced in the build but not released
#[addons]
#name=CentOS-$releasever - Addons
mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=addons&infra=$infra
baseurl=http://mirror.centos.org/centos/$releasever/addons/$basearch/
gpgcheck=1
#gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7



NOTE - I have tried with #baseurl , yum clean , yum repolist as well but no luck



Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived