A way to open up Slack Search UI (in a browser) from a URL

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPA way to open up Slack Search UI (in a browser) from a URL
I was trying to see if there was a way to open up the new Slack Search UI, in a browser, from a URL.
For example, in Microsoft Teams, you can open up the following link https://teams.microsoft.com/_#/apps/a2da8768-95d5-419e-9441-3b539865b118/search?q=yourQueryHere in a new tab, and it would open up your Teams and open up the search UI with yourQueryHere results already listed.
Is there something similar for Slack? So far I do not believe it is possible because Slack does not have routes for search pages.
Let's say we are here: https://company.slack.com/messages/channelId/.
We then type something in the search bar and press search. The URL stays constant.
Note that Slack seems (?) to have deeplinking for search (slack://) according to their docs, but there are no examples (I tried slack://search/hello, slack://search).
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.