Are C++ std::hash implementations always deterministic?

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPAre C++ std::hash implementations always deterministic?
I know that std::hash<T> are implementation dependent, but are they supposed to be deterministic?
std::hash<T>
I know if I ran the std::hash<T> function on a value in the same process multiple times, I would get the same output. However, if I restarted the process, would I get the same value? Is there a seed that is used for std::hash? Does it depend on the compiler version, or some other factor?
std::hash<T>
Is there a guarantee that with an input X I will always get output Y regardless of when the process running was started, the machine, or the compiler version?
X
Y
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.