Combine two sheets in Google sheets

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPCombine two sheets in Google sheets
I'm trying to combine two sheets in a Google Sheet.
The first sheet contains a simple list of names similar to this:
+--------+
| Name |
+--------+
| Bob |
| Vivian |
| Fred |
+--------+
The second sheet contains a list of tasks similar to this:
+------------+---------+
| Task | Task ID |
+------------+---------+
| Do Dishes | 1 |
| Vacuum | 2 |
| Do laundry | 3 |
+------------+---------+
I want to combine these so that I get a sheet with those tasks for each name in separate rows:
+--------+------------+---------+
| Name | Task | Task ID |
+--------+------------+---------+
| Bob | Do Dishes | 1 |
| Bob | Vacuum | 2 |
| Bob | Do laundry | 3 |
| Vivian | Do Dishes | 1 |
| Vivian | Vacuum | 2 |
| Vivian | Do laundry | 3 |
| Fred | Do Dishes | 1 |
| Fred | Vacuum | 2 |
| Fred | Do laundry | 3 |
+--------+------------+---------+
The real data sets are much bigger, so I need a formula to do this dynamically. I've tried to tinker with QUERY and VLOOKUP, but I'm really not getting anywhere.
Below is a shared sheet with the same dummy data as above. Any help would be much appreciated!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yosNoGj-PKf2Yua7-3mN3oCxIklr3IaBDojUgLunjWg/edit?usp=sharing
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.