How do I integrate a web scraper into a working website?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


How do I integrate a web scraper into a working website?



I'm working on a project that requires web scraping to retrieve data from a website. I want to create a website that allows the user to input data, like a few keywords, and have a scraper scrape data relating to that keyword and then display that data on the website. I've gotten the scraper part down, but now I'm not sure how to make that into a website. Does that mean I'd have to integrate Python (web scraping lang) into HTML? I have to install packages to scrape too (like BeautifulSoup), will this impact the feasibility of the project? Overall, is this possible, and if not, what alternatives are there?
Thanks in advance.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

Future solutions