http://localhost/myapp/assets/i18n/en.json not found when angular 6 code deployed on windows 7 IIS server

Clash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPPhttp://localhost/myapp/assets/i18n/en.json not found when angular 6 code deployed on windows 7 IIS server
I am trying deploying my application to IIS server on windows 7 PC. The web address is
http://localhost/myapp
<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name="Angular Routes" stopProcessing="true">
<match url=".*" />
<conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" />
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true" />
</conditions>
<action type="Rewrite" url="/MyApp/" />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>
My application runs very good using "ng serve" on my computer. When I deployed on IIS on windows 7 PC, the application cannot access resources like images, json files. I got 404 error. I think there is something wrong in my web.config file. Please help.
By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.