the best way to conduct fft using GPU accelaration with cuda

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP


the best way to conduct fft using GPU accelaration with cuda



In python, what is the best to run fft using cuda gpu computation?
I am using pyfftw to accelerate the fftn, which is about 5x faster than numpy.fftn.
I want to use pycuda to accelerate the fft. I know there is a library called pyculib, but I always failed to install it using conda install pyculib.
Is there any suggestions?


fftn


numpy.fftn


pycuda


pyculib


conda install pyculib




2 Answers
2



I want to use pycuda to accelerate the fft



You can't. PyCUDA has no built-in FFT support of any kind.



Hopefully this isn't too late of answer, but I also needed a FFT Library that worked will with CUDA without having to programme it myself.



I was using the PyFFT Library which I think is deprecated but should be able to be easily installed via Pip (e.g. pip install pyfft) which I much prefer over anaconda. You could also try Reikna, which I have found very useful if you are doing Spectrograms as well.


pip install pyfft



Hope this helps a bit! I hope talonmies was too off-putting :)






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

Arduino Mega cannot recieve any sketches, stk500_recv() programmer is not responding

Visual Studio Code: How to configure includePath for better IntelliSense results

C++ virtual function: Base class function is called instead of derived